- Use this page to locate a detainee who is currently in ICE custody.
(Online Detainee Locator System cannot search for records of persons under the age of 18.)
- Where to check Case Status Information using your receipt number.
- Where to check Government Processing Times for immigration cases with USCIS.
- This bulletin summarizes the availability of immigrant numbers during February for: “Final Action Dates” and “Dates for Filing Applications,” indicating when immigrant visa applicants should be notified to assemble and submit required documentation to the National Visa Center. (You must update current month and year when using this link)
- Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Inmate Locator & Information Center.
- When you apply for a green card (adjustment of status) in the United States, you usually need to have a medical examination. The exam must be done by a doctor who is authorized by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). USCIS designates certain doctors (also known as civil surgeons) to perform the medical exam required for most Green Card applicants.